General Litigation Defense
Kashfian & Kashfian, LLP, maintains a full-service litigation law practice. We are passionate and dedicated to presenting your case before courts across Los Angeles, Orange County and the state of California.
Our trial attorneys have defended clients in contentious litigation involving a wide variety of legal areas, including:
- Contract disputes: When another party claims that you have broken a contract, there are several ways you can defend your rights.
- Commercial leasing disputes: Whether you are a landlord or a business owner, leasing disputes can be highly contentious. We have the experience to defend clients in even the most complicated real estate conflicts.
- Residential real estate disputes: Arguments between neighbors can result in costly disputes regarding land use and boundary lines. Our attorneys will vigorously defend your right to your land.
- Copyright or trademark infringement: Your intellectual property may build the foundation of your business enterprise. When someone claims you infringed upon their IP rights, we are committed to defending your innovations.
- Intentional torts: When someone files a civil claim against you for assault, battery, harassment, defamation or another form of harm, we build a strong defense on your behalf.
We have some of California’s most intelligent and hardworking attorneys who are not afraid to aggressively advocate for your rights in the courtroom.
Schedule A Consultation To Discuss Your Options
Our lawyers are able to handle all aspects of these cases, from pre-lawsuits to post-lawsuit appellate matters. Not many of the region’s larger law firms can even do that. Discuss your case with our attorneys. Call 310-751-7578 to set up an appointment, or email our office to get started.