Upholding Your Interests in Contract Disputes
When a contract goes wrong, it can put your business’s operations in jeopardy. Kashfian & Kashfian, LLP, understands what is at stake for your business when a breach of contract occurs and explores every avenue to achieve restitution for your business.
Your business relies on its network of contracts to achieve its goals – contracts with employees, suppliers, shareholders and buyers. When a contract dispute occurs with any stakeholder in your business, we offer the skillful representation you need to assert your rights and overcome these challenges.
Work with a Team of Skilled Business Litigators
Whether you need to take a business dispute to court or need a reliable defense when you are at the receiving end of a lawsuit, our attorneys are here to help. We provide assistance to Los Angeles businesses in speedily resolving issues that may arise while minimizing legal fees in the process, so we can meet your business goals while protecting your bottom line.
Our business litigation practice spans a wide variety of practice areas. We provide thorough legal counsel for all of the challenges a California business may face, including:
- Commercial leasing disputes: We represent both commercial landlords and tenants in controversies over usage of a property, terms of a lease or payment issues.
- Employment disputes: We advise employers and employees alike in discrimination and harassment claims, noncompete agreement violations and executive pay issues.
- Partner or shareholder disputes: We have helped many clients avoid “business divorce” through negotiations, and have also helped others carry out such transactions.
- Class action lawsuits: We help clients initiate and join class actions. We also help businesses defend themselves against mass torts.
- Copyright or trademark infringement: Our attorneys help individuals and businesses enforce intellectual property rights. We defend others who have been accused of infringement of copyrights and trademarks.
- Workers’ compensation insurance fraud: Employees, employers, workers’ compensation insurers and health care providers may all be plaintiffs or defendants in legal disputes over alleged fraud.
- Business torts: Our clients’ business litigation matters cover a broad spectrum of legal issues and perspectives.
- Breach of confidentiality: Any party in a contractual arrangement with confidentiality clauses may bring a civil claim or may be targeted in a lawsuit over alleged violations of the terms of the contract.
- Violation of noncompete agreements: Are you an employer whose former employee broke a noncompete agreement? Are you an employee falsely accused of this type of violation? Contact us in either case.
- Defamation: Libel, slander and defamation are all potential causes for civil suits. We will represent a client on either side of a defamation claim.
As is appropriate, we try to help our clients resolve disputes in prelitigation negotiations when it is in their best interests.